The purpose of your first visit is to allow the doctor to establish a clinical impression of your condition, to determine if chiropractic care might benefit you, and to assess whether further diagnostics are necessary.
- When you arrive to Pyatetsky Family Chiropractic, a member of our team will welcome you and help you complete any intake forms and relevant medical history. You may complete your intake form online prior to your visit if you would like. Completion of your electronic medical records profile will allow the doctor to familiarize himself with your health history and the condition for which you desire care. For your convenience you can register to become our patient before arriving to our office by submitting Patient Registration and Intake form located on this page.
- You will meet Dr. Pyatetsky for a consultation and discuss what has brought you in and how your problem has affected your life.
- Examination by the doctor to evaluate your symptoms and to determine if chiropractic care is appropriate in your case.
- Dr. Pyatetsky will thoroughly detail the results from your visit, answering all of your questions along the way.
- Finally, we will go over your recommended care plan and what it will take to correct your health concerns.
- One of our team members will discuss costs and any insurance coverage you have with you. Completion of paperwork to allow the doctor to familiarize himself with your health history and the condition for which you desire care.
Please plan on being at our office for approximately 1-1/2 hours for your first appointment.
ROUTINE TREATMENT VISITS
After the diagnostic and explanatory services which are provided during the first visit, treatment visits typically require 15 - 60 minutes, depending on the severity of your condition.
This form is for new patients to enroll in our practice. Please do not fill this registration if you are already a patient in our practice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.